To apply for admission to the MBA program, an applicant must hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university. In addition, applicants must submit:
- A completed and signed Graduate College Application for admission.
- A $60.00 non-refundable fee.
- Official college transcripts from all higher education institutions.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A letter of intent.
- A current résumé.
- The GMAT or GRE score will be considered. However, if the applicant has an undergraduate GPA of 3.30 or higher the GMAT or GRE examination is waived.
- TOEFL score, IELTS scores or other proof of English language proficiency (required of all international applicants).
- Students claiming in-state residence must submit the residence form.
Completed application packages for admission to the Spring 2019 semester must be submitted to the Graduate College by Nov 15, 2018. I encourage you to begin your application now if you are interested in the Spring 2019 semester. Spring 2019 applications are due by Nov 15, 2018. Summer 2019 applications are due by April 15, 2019. To begin your application click below:
Please feel free to look at the curriculum guides and course descriptions via the University website: http://www.ncat.edu/cobe/mba/index.php
The following url will link you to the information regarding the fees for our graduate program https://www.ncat.edu/cobe/cost-and-financial-assistance/index.php. We do offer Graduate Assistantships which are awarded on a competitive basis. A student's GPA and GMAT/GRE score is used in making the determination of the award.
No matter what life you may carve out for yourself, our MBA courses are designed to propel you into the future with the transferrable skills and passion to excel in your career. I look forward to receiving your MBA application packet. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me at 336-285-3774 or ([email protected]).