On the “How To Apply To The MBA” page (https://ncatmba.com/support-success/how-to-apply-mba-program/) the letter under the image of the young lady needs to be updated. Under “Apply Here” please replace the narrative with what I have below.
To apply for admission to the MBA program, an applicant must hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university. In addition, applicants must submit:
– A completed and signed Graduate College Application for admission.- A $60.00 non-refundable fee.
– Official college transcripts from all higher education institutions.- Two letters of recommendation.
– A writing sample (written response to a writing prompt).
– A current résumé.
– The GMAT or GRE score will be considered. However, if the applicant has an undergraduate GPA of 3.30 or higher the GMAT or GRE examination is waived.
– TOEFL score, IELTS scores, or other proof of English language proficiency (required of all international applicants).
– Students claiming in-state residence must submit the residence form.
I encourage you to begin your application now if you are interested in the Spring 2022 semester. Spring 2022 applications are due by September 1, 2021 (priority admission), October 1, 2021 (international students), and November 1, 2021 (general admission).
To begin your application click the following
Please feel free to look at the curriculum guides and course descriptions via our website. https://www.ncat.edu/provost/academic-affairs/curriculum-guides/2020-2021/cobe/index.php
The following URL will link you to the information regarding the fees for our graduate in-class and online program https://hub.ncat.edu/administration/business-and-finance/comptroller/treasurers-office/tuition-and-fees.php
Check out our new MBA Marketing and Communications Portal at ncatmba.com. We invite you to get involved in our community via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Blogs, and other popular social media applications where online communities of interest form around areas of importance such as career enhancement, degree affordability, strategies for success, MBA program updates, etc.
Our MBA program has had a strong record of job placement. Since the Fall of 2016, above 90% of each graduating class has found appropriate jobs before commencement. A sample of our graduate’s placements is International Paper, Volvo Corporation, Shell Oil, Rubbermaid, FBI, XPO Logistics, KPMG, Texas Instruments, Frito Lay, General Motors, and John Deere. Our students have also received acceptance to start the Ph.D. following graduation from some of the most competitive programs in the country.
No matter what life you may carve out for yourself, our MBA courses are designed to propel you into the future with the transferrable skills and passion to excel in your career. I look forward to receiving your MBA application packet. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me at 336-285-3774 or ([email protected]).